Say What?!

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 am

it's been fun lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feras4

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 pm

awsome school cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silver1416

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:34 pm

It's fun also that we don't get as much homework at my school last year, they gave us 2 assignments for every subject. BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Sleep lol!

the school sucked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humza asif

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 am

mec rock's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 pm

I like Mec. It is a very nice school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humza asif

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:42 pm

yeah mec rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feras4

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm

I'v been here since 1st grade and ever since I liked it!!!!!!!(Kind of) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humza asif

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm

RayRay17 wrote:
I'v been here since 1st grade and ever since I liked it!!!!!!!(Kind of) lol! lol!
what do u mean kind of mec is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:57 pm

You dont make any sense... No No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humza asif

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm

RayRay17 wrote:
You dont make any sense... No No
actually i do Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

No you dont. If you know proper English. No No No No No lol! elephant santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humza asif

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:43 pm

RayRay17 wrote:
u do ur the best humza. i know i am thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 am

that qoute doesn't make sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2