Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assalamualaikum

Go down 
+24
feras4
hhudahhussain
BeRiNaA
nightmare23
sumair
nourcantthinkofaname
ikcutie6
koolmaryam.s.
shorty621134
ali
amalazhar
choco.addict84
Amereh
Amiina Dzananovic*
rahimrools
Saaniya Ahmed
mimimzi
iSaad
masterchief/Auj
asna_ahmed
superslam12
amujtaba
danial206
MrsRaja
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsRaja
Admin
MrsRaja

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am

Assalamualaikum and welcome to the forum Very Happy !

Please write a little bit about yourself (even though we may know one another).

Random fact: I once had 11 cats/kittens at one time cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://saywhat.friendhood.net
danial206

danial206

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Arrow i was always the only kid in the family but, my cousin is just like a brother to me and MCC is the best school in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amujtaba

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 pm

I am the oldest of four sisters and I love animals. I had a cat named Bimbo, parrots named sona and raja, fish named (I forgot),and currently have a newt named Rocky. Had frog named Jumper (died in a freak accident). I am a book nut, fan of Agatha Christie, love Harry Potter, read mystery and realistic as well as historical fictions. I just finished Angela's Ashes (author died recently) and Deception Point. I can read, write and speak both Urdu and English fluently.
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: abdulsami   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Assalamualaikum

My name is Mohammed Abdul Sami and I like to play basketball.I had about 5 goldfish but unfortunately they all died.
Back to top Go down
asna_ahmed

asna_ahmed

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 pm

My name is Asna Ahmed and I had a cat but i had to give it away because my mom was so worried it would kill my little sister. pale
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 pm

asalamualaikum My name is Aujuddin Shaikh and i am in 7th grade ilike to read books eat peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches Embarassed What a Face i also like to read books and play video games Cool Cool Cool

why do i feel alone Question Question Question Question Question Question confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Suspect affraid affraid clown Mad bom

Last edited by masterchief/Auj on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iSaad

iSaad

Location : Umm...Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy...uhh...Earth...U.S.A...Illinois...Chicago

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:30 pm

My name is Saad K. and I am in 8th grade. I have a sister named Aishah who is nine. Assalamualaikum Icon_cool

Last edited by iSaad on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xsaad.webs.com
mimimzi

mimimzi

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: intros, i guess   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:38 pm

well, yeah my name's amarah and i'm in 8th grade. can we campaign on this site? if so, VOTE FOR ME AS PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER!!!!!. lol! and um, i'm on the volleyball team, and i'm a pretty much everything person. cheers
Back to top Go down
Saaniya Ahmed

Saaniya Ahmed

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi everyone. =D So my name's Saaniya and I am new at MCC this year. I'm in 8th grade.
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and im the oldest. =(
I don't really play any sports except for soccer, probably because it's the only sport I know how to play. I was on a soccer team last year.
I am planning on going to Northside Prep next year, if i get in. (which i probably won't)
People describe me as a girlie girl, but i dont think im too girly.
I can be really random and loud at times.
I love chocolate. And coke.
I can't live without them. =P

Last edited by Saaniya Ahmed on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rahimrools

rahimrools

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: hey everybody!   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:16 am

my name is Rahim Amlani and i am new at MCC.
Im in 8th grade (13 years old) and have one quaker parrot named Chickoo.
I have one older sister (16 years old) who is REALLY annoying. Mad
I live about 2 minutes from the school.
Back to top Go down
Amiina Dzananovic*

Amiina Dzananovic*

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 am

[b]My name is Amina Dzananovic and im in 6th grade(12 years old)..um i have a brother that I like to annoy and a sister thats 2. I am running for secretery...and umm..ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Amereh

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi my name is Amereh Alkhatib and i'm in the 8th grade, i have 5 fishes Exclamation I'm planning on going to Loyola Academy nex year. I'm going to miss mcc and all the memories i have there. i have a brother named Ameer in the 2nd grade, and a sister named Amar who's home schooled.
Back to top Go down
choco.addict84

choco.addict84

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi my name is Hafsa. I am in 7th grade (12 years old) and so far this is the best school i ever went to. I had three goldfish, but my brother overfed them and they exploded Exclamation lol! just joking. they died. soo.....yea.
Back to top Go down
amalazhar

amalazhar

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:10 pm

My name is Amal Azhar. i'm thirteen and i love soccer (i was on the soccer team for 4 years) , and candy (don't give me too much or i'll get high). i've been to mec for 9 years...and i'm an all around person. i like to draw, write, play sports, read, and observe things. my favorite color is ALL colors. green, blue, pink, purple, black, white, yellow, orange. i love em all. flower
i plan on going to niles north or niles west highschool,, depending on where i move. i've always wanted to keep a dog at home but that's never gonna happen pale oh well!
and i'm not a very organized person. i'm extremely messy yet somehow i've grown to live with it. i'm just different that wayy afro

I have an older brother and sister. BOTH equally annoying. ugh.
the joys of childhood Cool
Back to top Go down
ali

ali

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Hola,
I am Ali Darawsha, im in 8th grade. I like to annoy teachers.(one of my hobbies)
I like basketball>(another one of my hobbies). I like Ms.barakat's classes because i make the most jokes in them. I like to make ppl laugh sometimes. I like to say random stuff and i like to read books when necessary.(like when i needd AR points) I LOVE PLAYING MY PS3. call of duty 5 is my favorite game. Because its violent and u can shoot people in the head. and i am awesome. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shorty621134

shorty621134

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: asalamualaykum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

I am Amina and in the 8th grade (13 years old) this is my 10th year at MCC and my last.i wish i had a pet. my mom wont let me have one, i have been asking for a fish, a hamster and rabbit and i think a cat. i have wanted a fish for the longest though.
i am probably going to niles west for high school, im pretty scared though, i have never in my natural born life been to public school and i dont know what to expect to be honest.

Wink peace everyone
Back to top Go down
koolmaryam.s.

koolmaryam.s.

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: ASSALAMUALIAKUM   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm

ELLO, WHATS UP MY NAME IS MARYAM S AND I AM IN 6TH GRADE I HAVE 2 BROTHER AND 2 SISTERS.I LOVE SPORTS AND I LOVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FUN THINGS. AND PRETTY MUCH IT THAT AND ONCE AGAIN ELLO. lol!
Back to top Go down
ikcutie6

ikcutie6

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: all about me   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Im Ismath, im in 8th grade (i cant wait to graduate Very Happy ), i have two olders brothers, my favorite color is green, and my favorite number is 6!
Back to top Go down
nourcantthinkofaname

nourcantthinkofaname

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 pm

salam.......

im Nour Khatib im in 8th grade and i have a brother whos 5 and sister whos 9 tongue
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

hi my name is sumair sheikh i am in the sixth grade and i am 11 years old so far this year is going good. and i am running for vice president so please vote for me.
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:42 am

hello people.

my name is hashim ........and i have 2 sisters and 1 brother{he is 16 months old}
ive been coming to mec since preschool, im in sixth grade, im 11, i have cat,
i like playing basketball, im in hifz, i like to sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
BeRiNaA

BeRiNaA

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey! Im berina from eigth grade. My favorites are; color is blue, sport is soccer and bball, number is 12. i really don't like reading unless i have too.... which is only for school. oh yeah.. im bosnian!!!! i was born in the capital and moved here when i was eigth months... ive been going to public school since 5th grade... =)

Last edited by BeRiNaA on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm

asa im AUJUDDIN SHAIKH im in 7th grade i like to play video games play cricket and everything else except b-ball and i like to eat pband j and i like to well....SOW or nit
Back to top Go down
hhudahhussain

hhudahhussain

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 pm

heyy im Huda Hussain and im in 8th grade...im leaving mec this year which is rlly sad Crying or Very sad i have 2 bros and 1 sis and all of them are annoying ive been in mec sinvce pre school.. which is i think 10 years. i live a minute away from school and.........thats it....
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:19 pm

i am feras khan and i am in 6 grade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assalamualaikum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assalamualaikum   Assalamualaikum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assalamualaikum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next