Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Chicago Sports teams

Go down 
+3
TH3skyisTH3limit
mimimzi
minimujtaba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
minimujtaba

minimujtaba

Favorite Chicago Sports teams Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 pm

my favorite is the Chicago Bulls .
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 pm

celtics are awesome
Back to top Go down
TH3skyisTH3limit

TH3skyisTH3limit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:47 pm

first of all CELTICS SUC
i like the bulls and the bears
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:23 pm

are you kidding me! they almost won the championship and they beat the bulls. so ha!
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:27 pm

celtics
Back to top Go down
TH3skyisTH3limit

TH3skyisTH3limit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm

CELTICS SUC
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 am

you suc they beat the bulls
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:52 am

u suc if u like the celtz. bulls rule.and almost winning the championship is not losing in the second round of the playoffs. and the spurs rock too. but derrick rose is the best. cubs r good. socs suck. AND CELTICS SUCK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
AND IF U LIKE THEM U SUC Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 am

celtics are awsome they killed the bulls. atleast they made it to the second round instead of losing in the first. they got kg back
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 am

who won 3 championships in a row????? umm.......... the celtics didnt. oh well.........
oh yah THE BULLS!!!!

ID LIKE TO SEE THE HORRIBLE CELTICS TRY! geek geek geek geek geek geek geek pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 am

celtics
won
the
most
championchips
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 am

i think the bulls had............MICHEAL JORDAN............ BEST PLAYER ON EARTH!

larry bird was the best player on planet loser. pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm

cavilers are the greatest team
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:15 pm

does mj play now Question nooooooooooooooooooo celtics Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm

cavs are the best and the celtics do not suck what about k.g and the bulls the used to have the best player on the earth now they do not suck but the y are losers. Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by sumair on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 pm

celtics beat the cavs bit the cavs are a good team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Chicago Sports teams   Favorite Chicago Sports teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Chicago Sports teams
Page 1 of 1