Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the haunted house

Go down 
+2
daoudmanmad
humza asif
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 pm

once upon a time there was a kid named tj....
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:19 pm

he was mad and was a scientist
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:28 pm

very mad Mad Question Question Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Very very very mad. He also smelled like onions and gabage........
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm

he wanted to smell better so he..................
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 pm

pood and put it on himself then
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

what confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 pm

I DUNNO =(
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 pm

i don't understand confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm

u idiots r suppose to continue da story!!!
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

humza asif wrote:
u idiots r suppose to continue da story!!!
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
u dumbo wat if we dont feel like it Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 am

sorry do u forgive me can u please continue the story Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm

your the idiot humza alien alien alien cherry cherry cherry drunken drunken rabbit rabbit pig pig clown clown rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer elephant elephant elephant flower flower afro afro queen queen queen cherry confused Suspect Suspect drunken confused Basketball cherry bom drunken drunken drunken Sleep bom pig pig alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

how am an idiot u DUMMBO
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Humza just face it, you are an idiot. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Embarassed flower afro afro lol!
Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

thanks raihan now plz continue da story Very Happy i'll get started then he saw something it was big and hairy it was.....................
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 pm

your an idiot humza and a dommbo alien cat monkey geek pig pig rabbit rabbit cat cat alien alien alien monkey monkey monkey geek geek geek geek elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer drunken
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

u spelled dumbo wrong
Back to top Go down
silver1416

silver1416

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm

what's all this talk about idiots? STOP! it's not nice.
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 am

let's just continue da story
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 am

why Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

(p.s give us 5 dollars and we continue) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:05 pm

daoud
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:41 pm

I agree with Emily. Lets just just stop and get on with the story.P.S.nice one Daoud (and I will get on with the story for 10$$$$$$ )
JK
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm

so then a big hairy ,slimy creature came it was
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:05 pm

I change my mind I want 20 british pounds in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the haunted house Empty
PostSubject: Re: the haunted house   the haunted house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the haunted house
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Say What?! :: Once upon a time...-
Jump to: