Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the funny punjabi

Go down 
+2
sumair
daoudmanmad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

one day a panjabi guy's car was stolen Evil or Very Mad. so he went to the police and the guy said i'm not helping u. so the punjabi called him kamina. he asked what it means and he said.......................

confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

it means you are very stupid.
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:15 pm

no he said it means nice person and so the officer went around the whole place saying i'm a kamina
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:33 pm

what
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm

this is what he said i am a kamina i am a good man
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Then all the pujabi people called him a chichichi man!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Then he asked them what that ment and they said it meant very nice man even though it doesnt mean that at all.So he called himself a chichichi man when he was walking to his house!!!!!
(chichichi means dirty or something)
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 pm

then he opened a stall called poty for $1 Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 pm

stop posting nasty stuff
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

just go along the story
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 am

so yeah but then.................
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm

I dunno where to continue from confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 pm

it's ur story dude just post
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, then the punjabi guy said to the police officer that your lame because you opened a potty.
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

then the police officer said i thought u said im kamina
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Then the punjabi guy said ''I said Kamina means nice man not NOT a lame person'' then..................
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

then big show came and pood and put it into the kaminas mouth then
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Then the kamina started to cry because the poo was spicey then.....
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:52 pm

RayRay17 wrote:
Then the kamina started to cry because the poo was spicey then.....
nice one anyways then big show took a glass and piiiiid in it then he mada kamina drink it
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Then kamina froze because the pee was tooooooooooooooo cold. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 pm

then big show farted and the place he was in got destroyed p.s. the fart was a nuclear bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hyperslam13

hyperslam13

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:14 pm

And he exploded and no one saw him until....................................................... Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the funny punjabi Empty
PostSubject: Re: the funny punjabi   the funny punjabi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the funny punjabi
Page 1 of 1