Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what band or singer do you hate

Go down 
+7
amalazhar
Jobroluver
mimimzi
masterchief/Auj
choco.addict84
feras4
daoudmanmad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

what band or singer do you hate Empty
PostSubject: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm

I really hate the Jonas brothers & Hanna Montana Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey rabbit pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

me too Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
choco.addict84

choco.addict84

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 pm

SAME HERE!! Mad
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm

me too but to be honest i dont listen to music
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm

i do not listen to music
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Jobroluver

Jobroluver

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 pm

so all of you dont listen to music and your judging the jonas brothers by their image and others opinions that is soooooooo funny lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 pm

who said we all dont listen to it. they seriously suck
Back to top Go down
amalazhar

amalazhar

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:07 pm

no. i've always thought they were lame. and they need to stop dressing like women when clearly they aren't.
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 pm

same here but i like the show jonas not there singing.
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

i know. they look awful in skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I listen to music and i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

(P.s) I also hate hannah montanna
Back to top Go down
minimujtaba

minimujtaba

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm

There not that bad but they do have to stop wearing plaid and skinny jeans and seriously start dressing like men !!
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm

u know what kind a music i like?guess? wrap music p.s. the best wrapper is jay sean DOWN!
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

jb suck No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Saaniya Ahmed

Saaniya Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm

I love that song!!! Btw it's spelled rap and jay sean didn't rap in it, lil Wayne did.
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 pm

listen to quran and read it
Back to top Go down
Jobroluver

Jobroluver

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:26 pm

ok then but all of you said you dont listen to music
Back to top Go down
amalazhar

amalazhar

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm

i didn't.
Back to top Go down
minimujtaba

minimujtaba

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm

me neither !!!
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 pm

no we didnt
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm

we don't listen to them because so bad Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:23 pm

i listen to music every day Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what band or singer do you hate   what band or singer do you hate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what band or singer do you hate
Page 1 of 1