Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story 1...

Go down 
+24
TH3skyisTH3limit
koolmaryam.s.
feras4
nightmare23
sumair
tia1997
mixie-pixie dust
oreo-addicted
icecreamlover19
Jobroluver
hhudahhussain
Princess_Syeda
mustywahdan
superslam12
ali
bushraa shamsuddin
choco.addict84
Emin Ademi
rahimrools
iSaad
Amiina Dzananovic*
mimimzi
masterchief/Auj
MrsRaja
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iSaad

iSaad

Location : Umm...Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy...uhh...Earth...U.S.A...Illinois...Chicago

Story 1... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

He got expelled for sleeping in class....
Back to top Go down
http://xsaad.webs.com
Jobroluver

Jobroluver

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm

but that was a dream too. but then an angry pack of kittens gathered around his window..
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 pm

he did the only thing left to do- he shut the window, which blocked out the kittens. pleased with himself, he piched himself to see if it was a dream. it wasnt.
Back to top Go down
icecreamlover19

icecreamlover19

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 pm

then he fell asleep and dreampt a mirror room and....... affraid Evil or Very Mad .....there was a clown with a knife
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

but then he woke up. AND HE WASN'T GOING TO FALL ASLEEP AGAIN !(hint hint, nudge, nudge)
Back to top Go down
oreo-addicted

oreo-addicted

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 pm

then he/she ate an oreo
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

and then went to another galaxy only to be surrounded by aliens who were very hungry.So he decided to take out a ..............
Back to top Go down
mixie-pixie dust

mixie-pixie dust

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

....a bag of bubble gum. he started to chew it and blew the BIGGEST bubble in the universe! the bubble accidently popped bom ........
Back to top Go down
tia1997

tia1997

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

and the clown started break dancin when along came shamaal and with a chocolate ray blasted the clown to planet.....hollywood lol! elephant Twisted Evil affraid bounce
Back to top Go down
icecreamlover19

icecreamlover19

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 pm

then he fell asleep and dreampt about aliens disecting him lol! and then...........
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 pm

and then he saw his...his pale liver then...then affraid affraid his lungs...then...then HIS HEART :affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NO MORE DREAMS!!!!! he WOKE up and DIDN'T fall asleep EVER AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 pm

so he could not dream anymore because he is not going to sleep anymore and sleep was his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 am

and then.... he became a cool mummy javascript:emoticonp('farao') with an afrojavascript:emoticonp('afro')javascript:emoticonp('lol!')javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm

then he. pale ...he. pale ..he... pale ...he.....GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation saw his brother from the dead once more GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......THUD affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid im hoping to fill the page affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Jobroluver

Jobroluver

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

And then his brother tried to kill him but then Saharish came and starting hitting his brother with one of her purses then she became a world famous Fashion designer sunny
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm

.............................OK
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 pm

ok, i've never heard someone becoming a fashion designer like that, so her boss fired sahrish. back to dave, he was really starting to get annoyed with this and was convinced it was fake.
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Meanwhile Dave went into a strange machine and got copied 4 times because it was a human copier so all he could do was....... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 pm

and guess what she is right this was all a halucination Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation But who did this confused confused Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect he climbed out of the machine only to find himself on the willis tower affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm

and he threw a penny off of it lol!. and he killed someone and and was now known as dave the murderer:affraid:Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
koolmaryam.s.

koolmaryam.s.

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 pm

THEN DAVE WAS FOUND IN THE NEWSPAPER WITH THE HEADING THE MURDER. DAVE WAS MAD AND HE CRACKED OPEN HIS HEAD Arrow scratch
Back to top Go down
choco.addict84

choco.addict84

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

and he died and that was the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
choco.addict84

choco.addict84

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

he had a concussion b4 he died Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story 1...   Story 1... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story 1...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next