Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.

Go down 
+20
superslam12
koolmaryam.s.
minimujtaba
nightmare23
ikcutie6
feras4
Princess_Syeda
shaakirah
mixie-pixie dust
mimimzi
hhudahhussain
rahimrools
yameens
Amiina Dzananovic*
masterchief/Auj
Saaniya Ahmed
choco.addict84
shorty621134
iSaad
ali
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ali

ali

HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. Empty
PostSubject: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Just say an opinion about the school
Back to top Go down
iSaad

iSaad

Location : Umm...Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy...uhh...Earth...U.S.A...Illinois...Chicago

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://xsaad.webs.com
shorty621134

shorty621134

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:36 pm

i think the school is awesome
having come most of my life. just seeing how much the school has changed since we all first started, wow, lets just say its changed alot

Wink peace everyone
Back to top Go down
choco.addict84

choco.addict84

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm

it has changed so much since i came here in the second grade!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
as i said before, it is the best school i ever went to! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ali

ali

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

yea school is fun and it has changed alot the only thing i wish is that we had less homework lol jk its still good... cyclops santa santa santa santa santa santa afro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Saaniya Ahmed

Saaniya Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:48 am

I haven't been here long, but it is a nice school. Everyones all friendly.
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: USE A POLL ALI   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Seriously use a poll lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Amiina Dzananovic*

Amiina Dzananovic*

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm

umm...i think its pretty good...i mean other than the cold and mysterious lunch!! lol! lol! jk jk i dont want to be mean here but ya..i like the school..everybody is nice
Back to top Go down
yameens

yameens

PostSubject: hmmmmmm   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm

i think schools fun only becuse of my friends
Back to top Go down
rahimrools

rahimrools

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:22 pm

to me this school was awesome, But then u came
Back to top Go down
iSaad

iSaad

Location : Umm...Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy...uhh...Earth...U.S.A...Illinois...Chicago

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

rahimrools wrote:
to me this school was awesome, But then u came
Who is you???
Back to top Go down
hhudahhussain

hhudahhussain

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

i <3 mec
its the best school ever
except it got a lilttle too strict this year
im gonna miss it like ccrazzzzy when i graduate Sad
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm

its awesome! they should seriously get a high school
Back to top Go down
mixie-pixie dust

mixie-pixie dust

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

yameens wrote:
i think schools fun only becuse of my friends

\

SAME HERE
-MEDINA
Back to top Go down
shaakirah

shaakirah

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:34 pm

well i love the school,but not so much the people in it....
Back to top Go down
Princess_Syeda

Princess_Syeda

PostSubject: school   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:38 pm

I love the school it is so awesome and cool:!: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
ikcutie6

ikcutie6

PostSubject: MEC!!!!!!!!!!   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:03 pm

yea its a gr8 school i agree with u Amarah they should get a high school
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 am

its awesome i guess? well this is the shcool ive been going to since preschool'lol!'
Back to top Go down
iSaad

iSaad

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm

nightmare23 wrote:
its awesome i guess? well this is the shcool ive been going to since preschool'lol!'

I agree. Same for me (I've been here since pre-k) except I skipped 5 and 6th grade to do Hifz.....
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

the best school Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
minimujtaba

minimujtaba

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:34 pm

I think the school is fun because we have a lot of fun activities and its exciting because of all the fun teachers and my friends .
Back to top Go down
koolmaryam.s.

koolmaryam.s.

PostSubject: how do you view the school   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

i think school is fun because u spent most of the day there doing fun things and also because of the great and nice people in my class
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 pm

It is pretty good Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid sunny Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm

wowowo man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.   HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW DO YOU VIEW THE SCHOOL. Is it fun? Boring? Exciting? and why.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next