Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?

Go down 
+20
choco.addict84
oreo-addicted
RayRay17
daoudmanmad
asma09
minimujtaba
nightmare23
Amiina Dzananovic*
sumair
koolmaryam.s.
Jobroluver
ikcutie6
masterchief/Auj
feras4
birdman11
mimimzi
Saaniya Ahmed
amalazhar
iSaad
ali
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ali

ali

WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:06 pm

in your opinion, which class is the best and which is the worst?(you dont have to answer the worst part if u dont want to) Why do u think this?
Back to top Go down
iSaad

iSaad

Location : Umm...Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy...uhh...Earth...U.S.A...Illinois...Chicago

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Hardest is Arabic.
Back to top Go down
http://xsaad.webs.com
amalazhar

amalazhar

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

um i like social studies cause i laugh alot in that class
and literature cause sometimes it's really fun

btw, how many topics did you post?????
Back to top Go down
Saaniya Ahmed

Saaniya Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 am

I agree. But I only like literature when mrs.Raja's in a good mood. Arabic IS the hardest class even though I'm in level 1.
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

science last year with mrs.brkat was aweome! arabic is annoying and hard.
ali, you're destroying this forum with your topics!
Back to top Go down
birdman11

birdman11

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

ali wrote:
in your opinion, which class is the best and which is the worst?(you dont have to answer the worst part if u dont want to) Why do u think this?
\

arabic is the hardest Sleep scratch scratch Question Mad Shocked Sad Evil or Very Mad Arrow Suspect No pale monkey and...........gym is the best duhhhhhhhh Twisted Evil Wink Cool Laughing Razz Smile Surprised Very Happy What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you alien pirat bounce cheers king
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 pm

i am in hifz so my favorite subject is gym
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

i am gonna put a poll
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

take a break from polls
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 pm

nahhhhhhhhh they come in handy Cool
Back to top Go down
ikcutie6

ikcutie6

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm

i like literature the best cuz we do fun things and ahmed arabic is not hard its so easy we r only i the second level
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 pm

ikcutie6 wrote:
i like literature the best cuz we do gun things and ahmed arabic is not hard its so easy we r only i the second level
GUN THINGS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jobroluver

Jobroluver

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

i think science is the best
Back to top Go down
masterchief/Auj

masterchief/Auj

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

i .........................................................................................................................................................AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cheers
Back to top Go down
koolmaryam.s.

koolmaryam.s.

PostSubject: which class is the best   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 pm

i think i will go with litreture as a good class and science. but the worst is arabic i think if it was much more easy it would be good : Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
sumair

sumair

Location : hmmm......... i think ......... i forgot......sorry..

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm

my best is science it so cool.
Back to top Go down
Amiina Dzananovic*

Amiina Dzananovic*

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm

i like s.s cuz mrs.barakat alwayys makes joke (most of em mean but we forgive her)i also like lab(if it even is a subject)
Back to top Go down
nightmare23

nightmare23

Location : ummmmm.. somewhere in illinois? oh yeah. morton grove

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

well..... im in hifz soooooo..... i would say gym lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

besides, school is boring Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
minimujtaba

minimujtaba

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 pm

my favorite is science because Mrs.Saleh is really fun and the worst is arabic because its really hard .
Back to top Go down
asma09

asma09

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Recess is the best. You don't have to learn. English is the worst. (No Offense Mrs.raja) Arabic isn't that bad. I'm in 3rd level.
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 pm

i thought you hated arabic
Back to top Go down
asma09

asma09

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm

I did. But it's not that bad. Yet....
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 am

I think its social studies,science,and islamic history sunny sunny study study study study study Idea Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 pm

I love social studies and science!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

gym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?   WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHICH CLASS IS THE BEST?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Say What?! :: Introductions! Tell us about yourself! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: