Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Alien of Doom

Go down 
+9
icecreamlover19
feras4
masterchief/Auj
choco.addict84
nightmare23
tia1997
Princess_Syeda
mimimzi
superslam12
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
feras4

feras4

The Alien of Doom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:52 am

indiana jones came and whiped her and she died
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:40 pm

then a hero named humza came with some people their names were
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 pm

rex and cody
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 pm

i cant die from one whip, thats impossible, so i guess i'm on this new team
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

fine
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:33 pm

hi people p.s.im the captain of the team cause i made Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy it
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

no, acutally the legendary min is
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:19 pm

who ever that is...........so continue
Back to top Go down
mimimzi

mimimzi

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:02 pm

so they went on a hike
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm

and saw a ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 am

big bad...................................................................KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm

then the kitten destroyed everything but then in the last minute....................
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 pm

an alein comes and..............................................
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Tries to turn everybody into aliens but then............................................. alien affraid alien affraid alien affraid
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 am

humza come's back and destroyed the alien Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:36 am

Then more aliens come but then....................................................... alien alien
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:51 am

he say's hello Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I need to use the @#$!*% bathroom Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:04 pm

then humza raihan and daoud team up and destroy the aliens
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm

But then an alien army came with super strong weapons and so Humza,Raihan, and Daoud couldnt destroy them so they started to look for weapons. Then they found riot sheilds and sub-machine guns to destroy them but it wasnt enough to kill them. Then.....
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm

they found snipers and blowed the aliens heads off
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm

then finally they won
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Then the alien leader came to Earth to destroy it. He was ssssssssssssssoooooooooo strong that no weapon could destroy him. He also came with a super powerful alien army too. Then.............................................................. alien No alien No alien No
Back to top Go down
feras4

feras4

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:07 pm

tallha came
Back to top Go down
daoudmanmad

daoudmanmad

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:03 am

but the alien's thought he was their king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 pm

but then humza kicked talha so hard he took the evil out of him cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alien of Doom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Say What?! :: Once upon a time...-
Jump to: