Say What?!
Say What?!
Say What?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say What?!

MCC Full-Time School Middle School students' discussion forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Alien of Doom

Go down 
+9
icecreamlover19
feras4
masterchief/Auj
choco.addict84
nightmare23
tia1997
Princess_Syeda
mimimzi
superslam12
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RayRay17

RayRay17

The Alien of Doom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 am

Then the evil went inside Humza and so it was up to Daoud and Raihan to destroy Humza then............................. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid alien affraid alien affraid alien Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 pm

but then humza turned good and put the evil into batista
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Then Humza, Raihan, and Daoud started to fight him then.....
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

out of nowhere talha came and helped us but then.........................
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Then Batista crushed us all and then Raihan said that we cannot beat him because he was tttttttttttttooooooooooooooo powerful then....
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 pm

then humza made a plan to come at him from all sides then he couldn't get us then raihan said good plan so they did the plan and were successful but then
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Then the plan did not work because Batista got up and punched Humza and the ambulance had to take him to the hospital. So it was up to Daoud and Raihan to defeat Batista then.............................................................................
Back to top Go down
humza asif

humza asif

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

RayRay17 wrote:
Then the plan did not work because Batista got up and punched raihan and the ambulance had to take him to the hospital. So it was up to Daoud and humza to defeat Batista then.............................................................................
don't try taking me out of the picture ok
Back to top Go down
superslam12

superslam12

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm

you already are.

So anyway Daoud was walking minding his own business when suddenly a monster ate him up.
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 am

So it was up to Raihan to defeat Batista and the monster. So he found a Riot Shield and started to meelee the monster and Batista. Then........................................... afro
Back to top Go down
RayRay17

RayRay17

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

humza asif wrote:
RayRay17 wrote:
Then the plan did not work because Batista got up and punched Humza and the ambulance had to take him to the hospital. So it was up to Daoud and Raihan to defeat Batista then.........................................................................
don't try taking me out of the picture ok
Humza, please don't do that anymore because your bad at it. :pale:P.S. Nice one Sami.
Back to top Go down
hyperslam13

hyperslam13

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah study study study study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alien of Doom   The Alien of Doom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alien of Doom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Say What?! :: Once upon a time...-
Jump to: